Looking to extend your Scope of Registration?
Prepare the Application
If you are undertaking an addition to scope to increase the qualifications you deliver and assess, for example:
- transitioning from an old training package to the new version of the training package;
- updating an expired Accredited Course;
- recruitment of qualified Trainer/Assessors;
- making substantial changes to your current Scope of Registration with new qualifications or individual units.
We will work with you to customise the training delivery, the assessment approach and prepare your Training and Assessment Strategies (TAS), ensuring the volume of learning is consistent with the requirements of the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF).
The TAS provides an overview of the training and assessment process used to deliver your qualifications to comply with 1.1-1.4 and 2.2 of the Standards for RTOs 2015.
Conduct Industry Consultation
We will consult with relevant sector organisations to ensure the training and assessment practices meet the needs of the industry, conducting:
- a systematic review of the TAS;
- reviews of the vocational competence of the Trainers/Assessors;
- review the assessment approach and make recommendations, when applicable.
Industry consultation complies with Clause 1.5 and 1.6 of the Standards for RTOs 2015.
Our partner organisation, SNAZZY Learning Solutions will develop quality, compliant resources for your RTO:
- Student Workbooks with formative activities;
- Assessment Tools and Benchmark Answers;
- Mapping Documents;
- Validation Reports;
- Session Plans and PowerPoints.